| |Advisor: Mrs. Pickering
- Intramurals are held throughout the year. Some of the activities planned for this year will include Sandpit Volleyball, Flag Football, Walking Club, and Healthy Hearts. Matt ball, dodge ball, or handball are some of the rainy day indoor activities we offer.
- Students need to listen to announcements for dates when intramurals will begin.
- Students must have an intramural permission slip on file to stay. Forms are available from Mrs. Pickering and from the school website.
- Students must be in good academic standing.
- On Mondays and Wednesdays intramurals ends at 3:30. Students' rides must be here by that time. There is no late bus.
- On Tuesdays and Thursdays rides should pick students up by 3:45 or students may ride the late bus. Attendance is not mandatory.